Golden Eagle Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Golden Eagle fan actually... I can respect them, but it was never my thing.

It has higher miles, but it looks like a clean Golden Eagle edition!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=322850291657
Uh... I don't think thats a true golden eagle

"An old friend flew back into the Jeep lineup in 2006: the Golden Eagle Edition. Although it was a popular choice in the 1970s and early '80s, it then took a 20-plus-year hiatus. Featuring gold-colored accents and a motif honoring one of its country's most beautiful native raptors, this edition was built as an upgraded Wrangler Sport, the mid-range trim. The Sport's stats include a 4.0-liter, 190-horsepower i6, Quadra-Coil suspension, and Command-Trac 4WD transfer case, and a standard 6-speed manual transmission or optional 4-speed automatic. But the Golden Eagle package includes much more: a heavy-duty Dana 44 rear axle, 30-inch off-road tires, two-tone seats with unique Golden Eagle embroidery, an upgraded seven-speaker audio system, a silver center-stack bezel, gas-charged shocks, 15-inch gold-aluminum wheels, and Golden Eagle decals on the exterior (spare-tire cover, hood, and fenders). The Golden Eagle really is "a Jeep thing," as the sloganeers say, and its buyers are in general a proud and satisfied lot. Still, what makes this trim stand out visually, the exterior decals, was overkill in the eyes of some owners, especially the large eagle on the hood. So they either had their dealership remove some or they did it themselves using a hair dryer and some patience."

More than likely its just something someone painted to match it. Its also very unlikely it has the Dana 44, unique GE seats, Silver center bezel, & missing the GE rims?

Also 1997? :(

Edit: Also misspelling right? :(

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Uh... I don't think thats a true golden eagle

"An old friend flew back into the Jeep lineup in 2006: the Golden Eagle Edition. Although it was a popular choice in the 1970s and early '80s, it then took a 20-plus-year hiatus. Featuring gold-colored accents and a motif honoring one of its country's most beautiful native raptors, this edition was built as an upgraded Wrangler Sport, the mid-range trim. The Sport's stats include a 4.0-liter, 190-horsepower i6, Quadra-Coil suspension, and Command-Trac 4WD transfer case, and a standard 6-speed manual transmission or optional 4-speed automatic. But the Golden Eagle package includes much more: a heavy-duty Dana 44 rear axle, 30-inch off-road tires, two-tone seats with unique Golden Eagle embroidery, an upgraded seven-speaker audio system, a silver center-stack bezel, gas-charged shocks, 15-inch gold-aluminum wheels, and Golden Eagle decals on the exterior (spare-tire cover, hood, and fenders). The Golden Eagle really is "a Jeep thing," as the sloganeers say, and its buyers are in general a proud and satisfied lot. Still, what makes this trim stand out visually, the exterior decals, was overkill in the eyes of some owners, especially the large eagle on the hood. So they either had their dealership remove some or they did it themselves using a hair dryer and some patience."

More than likely its just something someone painted to match it. Its also very unlikely it has the Dana 44, unique GE seats, Silver center bezel, & missing the GE rims?

Also 1997? :(

Edit: Also misspelling right? :(

I think if you run the VIN number it should tell you for sure what it is.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.