SOLD Good Condition OE 2004 Spare Wheel/Tire From TJ (Local Pick Up Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassTJ

Price
Hi all, if anyone in the Eastern MA/Northern RI area is looking for a free OE TJ wheel/tire, pls text me at 413-262-9146. The wheel/tire is in good condition and came off of my 2004 TJR. To my knowledge, it has never been used.

Specs are: Goodyear Wrangler MT/R LT245/75R16 . Pics below. Again, this is local pick up only, thanks.
IMG_WT1.JPG
IMG_WT2.JPG
IMG_WT3.JPG

U gotta be f’n kidding me!.. I’ve been looking for one for over a month!!.. your giving it away🤦🏻‍♂️

Dam. I got an old beat-up spare with a barely filled tire. How far are you from Johnston RI? My brother lives up there and I could have him synch-up. I would pick it up my next time through.

Sure, that could work. I'm about an hr drive from Johnston, RI. I'm around this wk and the wk end so he could stop by just about anytime. Maybe talk it over with him and let me know what you want to do?

Sure thanks! I will text him and get back to you tomorrow. My othe brother lives in Worcester Mass. is that closer ?

Ok, sounds good. Worcester is about 1 hr 20 mins away. Probably an easier drive from RI, less traffic and shorter distance.

Gave my brother your number so the two of you can sync. He travels for work in mass so he is pretty flex. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.