Good day

FCStevensV

Hello all, my first post... I enjoy forums and have been on others but I thought I'd check this one out. I'm a TJ guy, I've had quite a few, had a JK once and wasn't into it, so I went back to TJs. I have two now an 02 and an 06. I work on them a lot and usually have a lot of questions so I hope to be here often. Also, I've worked on these for a long time and can help answer questions too. So, I'll be around. Thank you guys.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
200.gif

Hello all, my first post... I enjoy forums and have been on others but I thought I'd check this one out. I'm a TJ guy, I've had quite a few, had a JK once and wasn't into it, so I went back to TJs. I have two now an 02 and an 06. I work on them a lot and usually have a lot of questions so I hope to be here often. Also, I've worked on these for a long time and can help answer questions too. So, I'll be around. Thank you guys.

Welcome !
200.gif

Your avatar though is kind of creepy.

Reactions: PRNDL
I know right!!! I signed up using my Google account and I guess that my Google account avatar. I've been trying to change it to my jeep or something and it keeps giving me an "oops something went wrong, try again later" is it because I'm new?

I wouldn't have said creepy but it caught my attention because your wife or gf in the photo bears some resemblance to one of my friends wives... And their last name is Stevens.

Reactions: Potomus Pete
Well at least post a picture of the Jeep in the thread. That might help distract from the "creepy". :ROFLMAO:

The golden eagle is not angry, although she should be. My first steps with her are going to be a complete floor pan install, she was not taken care of by the previous owner. I knew it was going to be a project when I got her. I just need to get started, I got a welder and plasma cutter and other odds and ends. It's gonna be fun. And YES... TORQUE THRUSTS! I got inspired by my Hurst shifter and went against the grain for my wheels.

Reactions: rasband