Good looking TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris S

TJ Enthusiast
https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-6/6233544835.html

00a0a_8fAdLZ5h4oe_600x450.jpg

It even includes pictures of the underside in the ad!

Reactions: Chris and JP98
That is a nice one. You know that owner is a true Jeeper if they included pics of the underside.

Reactions: Chris
Probably, im not in the market for a tj anyway, I just enjoy looking at them.

Yeah, anytime you see one of those vehicles on Craigslist with a weird asking price (and a very low one), it's always a scam.

Text the number for fun and watch what happens :p

That one is a scam.
Good ole Craigslist list. Yea anytime the price is a weird number like that it's a big scam. I found a tan rubi unlimited before I bought mine and the lady only wanted 3,000 for it. 70k original miles. She was getting ready to deploy she said....and ebay motors was handling the sale as soon as she found a buyer. She was selling so cheap d/t the fact that she didn't want to pay for the storage fees lol. I fell for it at first, but then quickly caught on. I hate scammers lol.

Good ole Craigslist list. Yea anytime the price is a weird number like that it's a big scam. I found a tan rubi unlimited before I bought mine and the lady only wanted 3,000 for it. 70k original miles. She was getting ready to deploy she said....and ebay motors was handling the sale as soon as she found a buyer. She was selling so cheap d/t the fact that she didn't want to pay for the storage fees lol. I fell for it at first, but then quickly caught on. I hate scammers lol.

Yep, I caught onto this years ago. But it's as they always say... If it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't.

No one is selling a clean Rubicon for $3000, no one. We both know that if that was the case, it would be sold in under 5 minutes!

Wishful thinking though!

Reactions: Chris S
Status
Not open for further replies.