Good price for wheels and tires?

That actually looks pretty good. I don't like most aftermarket wheels in a 17" with 33's, but this looks fine, and better than before with the cheap black steelies.

Your thread and these pics just convinced me to keep my JK moabs on. It looks great!
Seriously man I'm blown away at the improvement. Even my brother who loves putting aftermarket stuff on his sporty vehicles said it looked really classy and like it "belonged."

Get yourself a 32-33" A/T or M/T tire with an aggressive tread and they look just like they belong. It also rides wayyyyy smoother. Not firm, but more solid and crisp.

That actually looks pretty good. I don't like most aftermarket wheels in a 17" with 33's, but this looks fine, and better than before with the cheap black steelies.
Thank you! My pre and post thoughts exactly. They're on 255/75 M/Ts but I think Ill move up to a 285/70 or 285/75 (1- 1 1/2") once these wear down. Giving it that extra little bit of sidewall will definitely give it a beefy look.

Guess I got lucky when I picked up 5 rims and 4 mounted snow tires on factory tj Moab’s for $500 this last winter, tires were barely used