Good wheel well liners?

Camhabib

TJ Enthusiast
While doing all the front end work I removed the small rubber / plastic shield in the front wheel wells that stops all sorts of grime from getting in the engine bay. After getting them out, it was apparent how torn up they were. Looking to replace them, preferably with something more substantial, either like the molded plastic rear liners or one of the aluminum ones I’ve seen online. Any suggestions on which requires the least amount of trimming and fitting with OE setup?

Reactions: JMT
While doing all the front end work I removed the small rubber / plastic shield in the front wheel wells that stops all sorts of grime from getting in the engine bay. After getting them out, it was apparent how torn up they were. Looking to replace them, preferably with something more substantial, either like the molded plastic rear liners or one of the aluminum ones I’ve seen online. Any suggestions on which requires the least amount of trimming and fitting with OE setup?
You get get a jeep fab shop to make you some aluminum ones. Depends on how much you want to spend if you are going to an aftermarket solution.

To advocate for the factory liners, if in deed you had the true factory liners, they are usually run without issues.

You get get a jeep fab shop to make you some aluminum ones. Depends on how much you want to spend if you are going to an aftermarket solution.

To advocate for the factory liners, if in deed you had the true factory liners, they are usually run without issues.
Thanks! Trying not to spend a ton, just need something to block all the salt and sand from getting in the engine bay. Liners look original, but someone definitely tried to remove them prior and just tore all the holes, and the rubber is starting to crumble.

Most of the aluminum aftermarket ones I’ve seen looks like they require some cutting to fit. Hoping I can find the cheapest solution that works well, save just not putting anything there.

Most of the aluminum aftermarket ones I’ve seen looks like they require some cutting to fit. Hoping I can find the cheapest solution that works well, save just not putting anything there.
As I mentioned, a Jeep fab shop would make it look right.
Not a stock front fender. But here is what I was thinking when I mentioned an aluminum inner liner.
F275CB85-1285-4D3C-90A3-1575C14A256D.jpeg

I would get on ebay or car-parts from the sticky here and find you some factory ones and run them.

I buy cheap floormats from Walmart or similar and cut them to fit all sorts of purposes. You have the originals as a template.

Reactions: JEEPCJTJ