Gorgeous XJ Cherokee Limited For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤤 🤤 🤤

We need a sub forum of “how to convince my spouse I need more Jeeps”...

I'm sure that will get a lot higher given it has 9 days to go. However, it it's still for sale after that time and less than 5k, it could be a real bargain!

Reactions: rasband
Wonder what is lurking underneath. Maryland is salty for sure.
Good call, missed where it was being sold. Maryland would be a big pass for me. Lately low mileage XJs have been all over Craigslist and the FB Marketplace. I know some of you guys dont like FB, but that dang Marketplace has gotten good in my area for Jeep parts and Jeeps.

Reactions: Starrs
Good call, missed where it was being sold. Maryland would be a big pass for me. Lately low mileage XJs have been all over Craigslist and the FB Marketplace. I know some of you guys dont like FB, but that dang Marketplace has gotten good in my area for Jeep parts and Jeeps.
It really is the new Craigslist. My fiancé has FB, so I lurk on hers for the marketplace with her permission of course 😂

Reactions: JeepZilla380
It really is the new Craigslist. My fiancé has FB, so I lurk on hers for the marketplace with her permission of course 😂
When are y’all getting married so you can get a Jeep again!?

Reactions: Starrs
When are y’all getting married so you can get a Jeep again!?
FE093974-E6A5-439F-8EDA-31589F5D4A3A.jpeg

The saddle leather sold it for me. It’s so hard to find.

Very nice! I swear your profile pic changed yesterday, and I saw that Jeep. Were you sending subliminal messages to us? LOL

all those pictures and nothing of the undercarriage. Compared to Maine Maryland has some clean vehicles but still...show me the metal.

that is a pretty xj though

Reactions: Chris
🤤 🤤 🤤

We need a sub forum of “how to convince my spouse I need more Jeeps”...

The way I explain it to my wife is that her daily driver cost a few thousand $$$ more than my 4 Jeeps. When we need to go some where "fancy" we take her car. When we want to go some where to have fun we take one of mine.

One of them btw is an earlier version of the one featured in this thread … an '89 fully loaded XJ Limited. I bought one new in 1990 (now long gone) and always swore I'd get another one.

18-03-21 1.JPG
18-03-21 2.JPG

Teraflex 2.5” lift, soon to be 315 Ko2s, ARB rear bumper, LOD front bumper; soon to be savvy front, warn m8000, jk speaker headlights/taillights, and rigid spots. Came with a lot done to it.

Does it have a soft top?

Status
Not open for further replies.