Got a big smile on my face tonight

Seriously, is it kinda dumb sure but so is the jeep wave... it's completely harmless, gonna kick someone's ass for leaving a rubber duck on your vehicle? Don't be so paranoid not everyone is out to get or harm you.
i disagree, nothing dumb about it. i wave at every wrangler i meet on the road. and thought is was cool when i got "ducked", but i guess if you aint proud of owning your jeep you'd think its dumb. but if i ever pass you instead of waving i'll just give you a middle finger instead!!!!!! 🙂

Seriously, is it kinda dumb sure but so is the jeep wave... it's completely harmless, gonna kick someone's ass for leaving a rubber duck on your vehicle? Don't be so paranoid not everyone is out to get or harm you.
Maybe you missed the part about reaching into my Jeep - not leaving it on my Jeep

Very different things where I come from and until recently everyone from here respected some basic ideals

Leave a duck, biz card, flyer, etc ON my Jeep - cool
Reach into my Jeep and #goduckyourself

i disagree, nothing dumb about it. i wave at every wrangler i meet on the road. and thought is was cool when i got "ducked", but i guess if you aint proud of owning your jeep you'd think its dumb. but if i ever pass you instead of waving i'll just give you a middle finger instead!!!!!! 🙂
Don't worry man I'll wave to you, I wave to everyone, even 4 doors, I meant it's dumb like it's just another silly thing us jeep owners do.

My son has a 2014 Jeep he said a woman he works with came up to him and asked him if he is sick of people waving?

He said no, she said that she likes her Jeep but hates the wave. So I guess like everything in life some are going to like it some will hate it.

Reactions: reddvltj
I've seen a few people wave at me from vehicles that aren't jeeps. Guess they forgot they took the Prius out this morning...

Waves do happen occasionally when my wife or I see a Jeep while driving her Forester. I'm kinda surprised I even wave to begin with, mainly because I hated waving at motorcycle after motorcycle after motorcycle every time I rode my son's and there's probably a reason there's no riders with only one hand out there. I still wonder when and why it even started, I never saw it happen when I rode fairly regularly back in the 80s.

Reactions: lBasket
I'll wave if they wave first. I'm not waving at JL drivers that have no idea and think I'm a stalker.

The duck thing is cute, but seems to be growing in hate similar to the angry eyes.

Jeesh! Y'all are harsh. Seems like a pretty harmless way to show Jeep solidarity. I got ducked a few weeks ago and kinda appreciate it, as, like the Jeep wave, I'm part of a community. Still have the duck, and expect sometime I'll plant it on another TJ. BTW, ass whipping can go both ways.
Ya know I’m not a part of that whole social media BS but as the “BEAN” says let it go. It’s fun. I’ve personally never had my TJ “DUCKED” but if I did I’d place it on the cowl of the next JEEP I’d see . If he were like half of ya he’d probably throw it in the trash. Guess what ? Oh well! Just another group who says it’s not an off road thing.....it’s like the wave ! Geeeeez! !

Reactions: LJBean
My wife is all about the duck thing. She has an Instagram account just for our jeep and included this hashtag on the tags for the ducks.
Me personally, I don't care either way. To each his own.