Got hit AGAIN!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
No damage, thank Goddess - but this makes FOUR times I've been hit in the last 14 months. Yet another Florididiot not paying attention tapped the front of the old MBZ in a parking lot. I read the guy the riot act. He probably didn't deserve it, but I'm so fucking over being hit because nobody pays attention to what they're doing.

this isn't yours is it Z ? the paint job might explain it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1690403588527.png

you might consider something more like this to help with your problem !
1690403833324.png

Tell me about it. Two major collisions, and two no-damage love taps. All caused by Florididiots not paying attention to what they're doing...

Reactions: tr21triton
This morning I'm taking the wife up to the pool on the golf car. I make the turn around the shrubs, an idiot comes around on his club car on my side of the road.

His headlights are lined up with mine, if I didn't turn quick I'm either dead or in the hospital.

He knew he f***** up but kept on going. I complained to the powers to be. They are going to fix the shrubs, they can't fix stupid.

This morning I'm taking the wife up to the pool on the golf car. I make the turn around the shrubs, an idiot comes around on his club car on my side of the road.

His headlights are lined up with mine, if I didn't turn quick I'm either dead or in the hospital.

He knew he f***** up but kept on going. I complained to the powers to be. They are going to fix the shrubs, they can't fix stupid.

I thought you were going to say that you accidentally bumped an old MBZ and some guy in a skirt gave you the business about it.

That's what she said!

Seriously though, at least you were there to see it - any damage?

No, no damage. I probably shouldn't have yelled at the guy as much as I did, but I'm just so OVER being hit - damage or no. My son-in-law had his car hit about 3 times in as many months a few years ago. As much as I'd like to blame it on smartphones, none of mine seemed to have that as a contributing factor.

I was actually standing at the rear of the car with the trunk open when the guy tapped it. Just more of an irritation than anything else.

You're not saying you were reaching into the trunk when the guy tapped you? 😆

I kidd I kidd

I like the feature on new Mercedes where they constantly video the car’s surroundings and save it to memory if the car detects a bump. You might want something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: GPK03X
I like the feature on new Mercedes where they constantly video the car’s surroundings and save it to memory if the car detects a bump. You might want something like that!

I have a dash cam in the Jeep, need to buy a couple more for the other two cars. It can "do that".

I have a dash cam in the Jeep, need to buy a couple more for the other two cars. It can "do that".

I put a “Wolfbox” camera in the Jeep mostly for being able to back up on the trails and still see behind me. It has three cams and has accidentally captured some funny shit. Replaces the glass rearview. Glad all is well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba