Got Some Good Music Videos?

This keeps getting taken off of Y-tube, so here's a link from another site. I remember seeing it as a kid, and hearing it on the radio. Nowadays, I'm sure it's considered "racist", hence its constant removal. I share it not with the intention to offend, but as mere vintage entertainment. Please watch/listen accordingly. ;)

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/57145/Cheech-and-Chong-Basketball-Jones-Original-Animation-Cartoon-from-1974/
Interesting how that was once mainstream, huh? One of my favorite examples is the Bugs Bunny cartoon from the mid-40s where he's passing out ice cream cones to Japanese people who are portrayed wearing rice hats with big buck teeth. He calls them Japs, nips, & a few other epithets as he slips a grenade under each scoop. Saturday morning entertainment for the kiddos!

While I can appreciate all the rock,
This is a modern classic. If you’re into country that is.
That’s a hell of an interesting video! I sent it to my wife & told her it made me think of her minus the hallucinogenic aspect. Should be good for some kudos.

Speaking of country, here’s a song I can’t stand because my 8 year old boy has been saying “hell right” for two months now about everything he likes. It’s annoying but it’s a beautiful video.

Reactions: Maso and TWiG01
Twisted Sister, "We're Not Gonna Take it". This is one of my kid's favorite. I've had my 5 year old daughter tell me more than once "You're worthless & weak, what kind of a man are you?" when I say I can't do something.

Fun fact - Dee Snider is a hardcore Christian, married to the same gal since 1981.

Here's Dee with a little different version he did for childhood cancer....

Puddles Pity Party is a crazy talented guy.... a little weird and a little unsettling.

He's covered everything from old country to heavy metal. Careful... you can lose an hour easily on his YouTube channel.....

Yes! Love his music, his rendition of hallelujah makes me get tears.

Reactions: Squatch
Always liked Wayne. He was also a avid off-roader with a very nicely built early Bronco and spent time on Johnson Valley.

RIP to him and his wife.

I didn't know he was an avid off-roader! I know that I really liked Static-X though back in the day.

It's a shame he passed.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I didn't know he was an avid off-roader! I know that I really liked Static-X though back in the day.

It's a shame he passed.

He was. My buddy who owned CRAWL magazine at one time met and hung out with him. IIRC they did a article on his Bronco too.

It is, he was a talented musician. Those demons fucking suck.

He was. My buddy who owned CRAWL magazine at one time met and hung out with him. IIRC they did a article on his Bronco too.

It is, he was a talented musician. Those demons fucking suck.

Wow, I never knew that, but back then when I was listening to Static X it was also well before I ever got into Jeeps or off-roading.

What a bummer though! I was disappointed when I heard he died.

Reactions: Rick Flair