Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion

I know the question wasn't for me...

Ironically we just heard of just one Jeep stolen last year, very nice TJ BTW, but the complaints about valuables stolen from the Jeeps were multiple. Previous Year We heard from about 7, the year before I think were around 6 or 7 no recall good.
The sad news usually runs true the Club Facebook page but I do read it from the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg PD news also.
Likely crimes of opportunity. Sucks, and Im not downplaying it. As there are ways to help prevent those types of crimes.

It sucks that someone wouldn't go based off the actions of criminals. I get it, I do, no one wants to have their belongings stolen. It’s just disheartening to hear such a thing.

Likely crimes of opportunity. Sucks, and Im not downplaying it. As there are ways to help prevent those types of crimes.

It sucks that someone wouldn't go based off the actions of criminals. I get it, I do, no one wants to have their belongings stolen. It’s just disheartening to hear such a thing.
Technically , if someone breaking into a Jeep bothers you , don't ever even leave the house . It's that common.

At the same time , I know exactly what he means.

Last edited: