Greetings from Maine

Drakonious07

Greetings all. New member getting back into a TJ and have a lot of work to do to I. Some rust and suspension work.

PXL_20220921_211230501.jpg

PXL_20220921_211259633.jpg

Ahh the thought of clean TJ/LJ from down South/Southwest. The dream of every Mainer. Welcome to the forum. My welding guy was really happy with the Poconos Metal center sections when we did my frame repair.

Ahh the thought of clean TJ/LJ from down South/Southwest. The dream of every Mainer. Welcome to the forum. My welding guy was really happy with the Poconos Metal center sections when we did my frame repair.

Lol yes rust free is a dream... I am using a kit from taboo customs to repair the front frame. I will post pictures of the repair once I get them installed

Lol yes rust free is a dream... I am using a kit from taboo customs to repair the front frame. I will post pictures of the repair once I get them installed

Thanks for the source of your kit. He has 4th Gen 4runner stuff also. Will have to remember his website when it is time to repair my 4runner. Look forward to the pics