Greetings from the Pacific

BoonieJeep

The year was 2012 when I made one of the worst decisions of my life. I sold my 2001 TJ and i have missed it dearly since. Last year the opportunity was bestowed upon me to move to Guam and i jumped right on it. Upon arriving i had grandiose ideas of what vehicle to buy, when all of a sudden like a dope slap from the past it hit me. I NEEDED another TJ. Enter this 2005 beauty. These are just some of my pictures from wheeling this past month at the Tank farm out here in the Pacific.
As you can tell some of the vehicles depicted below are not Jeeps. I was befriended by some gents who wheel their 90's Suzuki Jimnys from Japan. My first thought was, "I am going to be pulling these little guys out of the clay all day." I couldn't have been more wrong. Without fail i was the first to succumb to the pit of despair at the trail head. These guys swept in like skilled repo men and removed my befuddled jeep from its 4 foot deep temporary home.
All in all i am glad to be back in the TJ family, and i cannot wait to keep making this jeep the offroading powerhouse it deserves to be. Hope yall enjoy some pictures from the other side of the world.
TJ Front.jpg
A Jimny Leo Palace.jpg
Jeep at the Tank.jpg
Jeep Interior.jpg
Jimny climbing the tank.jpg
Jimny Interior.jpg
Jimny touching the tank.jpg
Leo Palace.jpg
The Top.jpg
02 Front.jpg

Wow awesome! Did you ship a TJ over there?

Welcome!
Lived on Guam 74-76. Beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your trip!

Welcome to the forum, those are some amazing pictures!
Thank you, we have been trying to capture how awesome this place is, especially for wheeling. It's awesome to live in a place where you can hit the trails any day within 10 to 20 minutes.

Reactions: Chris
Thank you, we have been trying to capture how awesome this place is, especially for wheeling. It's awesome to live in a place where you can hit the trails any day within 10 to 20 minutes.

Is the dirt there really that red? It looks really cool!

I actually live in a place too where I can hit the trails within 10-20 minus, so I know that feeling.

How expensive is vacationing in Guam vs like Hawaii?