Greg & Chris' Most Excellent Adventure 2/20/22

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
When Greg shows up without his better half, I know it will be an adventure. This trip, Greg had a family friend riding shotgun. It was an Adventure.

While waiting for Greg to arrive. Then to air down, I took some pictures.
gregsexcellentadventure006.jpg

gregsexcellentadventure003.jpg

gregsexcellentadventure002.jpg

gregsexcellentadventure001.jpg

Met a Youtuber couple I follow. Check out Wrecked Gear on Youtube. Fun buggy contend on trails local to me. Received a couple stickers from them. I got all Star Struck.
gregsexcellentadventure007.jpg

We tried two trails with these signs. I felt a buggy only warning would have kept us away.
gregsexcellentadventure014.jpg

I got ahead of myself. We first ran the Crapshoot trail. This was the only pic I got from that trail. Fairly easy so not mush time out on foot scouting. When out of the Jeep, I find the time to take pics.
gregsexcellentadventure009.jpg

Back to the buggy trails. We headed over to Lower Terminator. Took the trail before the start.

That is this pic. Took this on the way out.
gregsexcellentadventure014.jpg

First was a roundabout way to Lower Terminator.

After making it down a Steep hill we come to a waterfall. Here is Greg and Cliff looking down it.
gregsexcellentadventure008.jpg

They saw lots of broken glass and leaking oil of some kind.
gregsexcellentadventure012.jpg

gregsexcellentadventure011.jpg

Cliff, who rode shotgun with Greg got some video of the second buggy trail. I didn't any pics. Needless to say, both trails kicked our butts. We headed back to the main entrance to Lower Terminator. Cliff has some more video of that trail. I'll post all that when I receive the video.

Well on Lower Terminator, we happen on another group doing the trail. These were some well built rigs along with a stock Tacoma.
gregsexcellentadventure013.jpg

gregsexcellentadventure018.jpg

gregsexcellentadventure019.jpg

The Tacoma :giggle: He made it through. Was a better story than me being on 31" tyres.
gregsexcellentadventure017.jpg

Wow. I bent my draglink. Rock rash on three of my rims. A day not playing video games and out in the beautiful Arizona sunshine = Priceless.

Thanks Greg and Cliff !