Grinding noise only when I accelerate into a right turn

Revenant4x4

ok so I got in an accident on Friday, hydroplaned into a blazer at about 45mph. The frames still straight and sturdy, no leakage, and alignment is still prefect. But I have a grinding noise only when I accelerate into a right turn. I can coast right with no problems. I have no issues or noise turning left. I checked to see is anyone rubbing and so far I don't see any shiny. I want to believe its not a big issue, but this jeeps my baby. Any input would be great

Possible front driveshaft contact when the vehicle leans in the turn? Or same idea on a tire?

Check for wear marks on things like your drive shaft. I’d also jack the Jeep up and check for anything loose and make sure there is no play in the wheels.

Just jacked her up, no play in the wheels, no rubbing on the drive shaft, I've narrowed it down to what I think could be in the axle. Would the spider gears grind on only the right turn while accelerating?

Should be an easy enough job to pull your diff cover and inspect the spider gears. Can you tell the general area where the sound is coming from?

i would put it on jackstand and turn the wheels to see if anything is making contact. if everythings good, maybe a bearing or something inside the axle.