Had to share - rescued a F-250 Triton V10

BigGeigs

Supporting Member
My dad called me this morning because his truck was stuck in the mud. TJ and her newly installed Warn M8000-S to the rescue 😂
IMG_2372.jpeg

Last edited:
What was daddy doing with his big truck down there anyway !!

Good son for pulling him out. Usually it is the other way around !!

Last edited:
it is indeed! back tires were throwing mud. he dug himself a couple of nice trenches before i pulled him out.

I buried my Sooper Doody in the sand once and it took 3 of us about 45 min to get it out. A couple years later I got the TJ stuck on the same beach and got it out in less than 1 minute by just raking the sand out from in front of the tires.

Truck?? shortbox/V10 = all dressed-up and nowhere to go. Probably hits the GVW with his gym bag in the 'box'
Good on you for giving him a tug . . .

It’s my dad’s but acts more like a family truck. Gets used when someone needs to tow, or to head to the snow, or in today’s instance - help with a move. Lol I’m the one who convinced him to put bigger tires on - the Fuel wheels were his pick tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Head Lice
My F350 SRW would get stuck on wet grass. 7.3 in the front did not help. My 19 F250 6.0 is a beast off road especially with the Factory locker.

I had a 2000 4x4 F250 Super Duty with the V10 and manual transmission/transfer case.

It was an absolute beast and about 3x more truck than I needed.

I taught my sons to drive stick with it since dropping the clutch at idle wouldn't stall it on level ground.

Reactions: bucky