Half door adjument

2000tjguy

Finally found a good set of half doors and of course they need to be adjusted, door side hinges don’t seem to have much adjustment so my next option is lower tub side. I’ll get everything adjusted to the half doors but I do put on full doors for winter… my question is do the full doors have more adjustment at the door side hinges so I’m not adjusting the tub side hinges everytime I switch doors?
Thanks for the info

Finally found a good set of half doors and of course they need to be adjusted, door side hinges don’t seem to have much adjustment so my next option is lower tub side. I’ll get everything adjusted to the half doors but I do put on full doors for winter… my question is do the full doors have more adjustment at the door side hinges so I’m not adjusting the tub side hinges everytime I switch doors?
Thanks for the info

I'd be very surprised if you can't get both sets of doors to fit without having to readjust each time.
Worse case scenario, you might have to move the tub hinges and then adjust both sets of doors hinges to fit the new position.
Keep in mind they're usually not painted behind the hinge.

I got my half door on Sport to adjust on the door side, never messed with the tub side.

There was plenty of adjustment on the doors

I believe they should have about the same amount of slop available but yeah you may have to adjust the tub side to make both work. Try not to as best you can, I might even settle for imperfect alignment (within reason) if it meant not breaking the paint on the tub side.

I got half doors last year and I think I had to slightly move one or both of the lower hinges, and had to touch up the paint.

Thanks for the info guys, I’ll just adjust the tub side hinge to get them to work… my paint is in terrible shape so moving a hinge around isn’t a big deal to me.

E3ADF09E-6206-4972-9A88-26FCC95CA36F.jpeg