Half door interior panels

DHunt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ok, you guys have got me spending un necessary money on the jeep. I guess I'm in the club now. Picked up a really clean set of half doors and pair of Bestops uppers for $400. Won't need them for a while, but according to the threads, mucho bueno. Anyway, I read what all yall had to say about painting the doors. Cool. I can do that. The interior though on the ones I bought are tan and my interior is grey. I think my best bet is to go tan floor mats, call it a match and like it. Any other thoughts?

B45DA1CF-1D78-4ECA-B2C5-00D2B2301F2C.jpeg
I’m not sure if you’re interested, I have a set of red half doors with the gray panels, but my Jeep has tan interior. Interested in swapping just the panels?

Sounds interesting. Probably better than painting them. I wonder what shipping would cost? I'm in Southern California. 92019

Ok, you guys have got me spending un necessary money on the jeep. I guess I'm in the club now. Picked up a really clean set of half doors and pair of Bestops uppers for $400. Won't need them for a while, but according to the threads, mucho bueno. Anyway, I read what all yall had to say about painting the doors. Cool. I can do that. The interior though on the ones I bought are tan and my interior is grey. I think my best bet is to go tan floor mats, call it a match and like it. Any other thoughts?
Take it from the voice of experience - put the doors on the TJ and get all the adjustments made to the hinges for fitting, before you paint them...

Reactions: Stevemack
I live in Medford Oregon, so it’s really not that far away from you. Also, I work for one of the largest freight companies in the nation and can ship it to our San Diego terminal for free. You can pick up the panels there, and drop off your panels to be shipped back to me in Medford at no cost to you. Just throwing out options. Let me know.. :)

Todd, I stashed the half doors away, figuring I wouldn't need them for awhile. Let me pull them out and take a closer look at them. I don't want to offer them if there are any issues. Otherwise, your offer sounds excellent. I'll do that today.

Here's what I have. I'd call it a buckskin sort of tan. They're in pretty good shape, no cracks, unlike my full doors on my Jeep.

upload_2018-8-30_16-49-28.png