Half doors: Would you buy these?

cliffish

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
There is a set of half doors locally with like new uppers listed for $500. I already have half doors but these uppers look much better than mine. Thinking if I grab them for $3-400 I could flip the doors in the spring and my uppers (OK but not perfect) and make a little while upgrading my uppers....what does the peanut gallery think?

If they're green with a tan interior, don't tell me because I'll buy them out from under you. But are they green with a tan interior? :D

But in all seriousness, you could make a couple hundred by flipping them if you get them for $300 to $400. Throw them up for $600 in the spring.

Last edited:
Reactions: KCsTJ and IPerkWVU
ummmmm...I hate to say it but they are green with tan interior...looks like 99 forest green pearl coat

I just found them on facebook marketplace... hmmmmmm. I can't tell if they are the right green though...

I don't need or want the uppers. Maybe we can make something work here haha.

I found them on CL....only half hour from me?...I have been in contact a little with the guy/girl....hmmm?

what year/color is your TJ? looks like it is missing 1 grab handle?

I found them on CL....only half hour from me?...I have been in contact a little with the guy/girl....hmmm?

what year/color is your TJ? looks like it is missing 1 grab handle?

I'm in eastern PA for the next week and I could come pick them up next week if needed haha. They are also on facebook marketplace (missing one grab handle in the ad I'm looking at).

I have a 2001 forest green.

I can see if I can hook up with the person....what is your comfort zone price wise?...not looking to make any money off a forum member. They appear to be in good shape all around...I think I did see some flaking off one of the hinges in a photo?

I can see if I can hook up with the person....what is your comfort zone price wise?...not looking to make any money off a forum member. They appear to be in good shape all around...I think I did see some flaking off one of the hinges in a photo?

I noticed the rust on the hinge as well. That doesn't worry me because I can grind that off and hit with some spray paint. Going to have a mirror over it anyways. I'll PM you about pricing.