Half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find! I got lucky and found a set locally this past week. Took forever, but they are in fantastic shape.
U get those yellow ones?

Good score.. I got some too.. they weren’t yellow but I’m getting repainted.. should have 600 in them after paint.. I’m happy though:)

Reactions: Chris
Good score.. I got some too.. they weren’t yellow but I’m getting repainted.. should have 600 in them after paint.. I’m happy though:)
Seems like they really are becoming rare these days!

Reactions: Hog
Thanks Alex. I'll probably kick myself one day for not buying them, but I'd almost rather have trail doors. Lightweight, no big deal if they get damaged, and would finish to match my new tailgate skid. Very good deal on those though, and probably add quite a bit of value if I ever sold the Heep.

Reactions: Alex01
Thanks Alex. I'll probably kick myself one day for not buying them, but I'd almost rather have trail doors. Lightweight, no big deal if they get damaged, and would finish to match my new tailgate skid. Very good deal on those though, and probably add quite a bit of value if I ever sold the Heep.
Trail doors are nice. You may need a set for moab 😉

Trail doors are nice. You may need a set for moab 😉
Shoot boys.. these are trail doors!!!.. just take them off when you hit the trail so you dont scratch them!!

I haven't posted them yet but I'm planning to sell my JCR trail doors along with the black diamond bestop uppers I got for them. They're painted forest green pearl but you'd have to paint a new set anyway.

I've decided I prefer factory doors so I'll be looking for a set for the LJ.

I haven't posted them yet but I'm planning to sell my JCR trail doors along with the black diamond bestop uppers I got for them. They're painted forest green pearl but you'd have to paint a new set anyway.

I've decided I prefer factory doors so I'll be looking for a set for the LJ.
I plan to keep trail doors with the aluminum finish (actually a brushed aluminum finish). Good to know yours are coming on the market. I could still bring them into that condition if the price was right. I’ll review my notes on all the brands.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Status
Not open for further replies.