Hang up your jack stands

Apparition

Moab JuneFest 2024
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Anybody have these? I’m not sure what I think of this.

84819711-791E-4156-BF1C-A6EDD756AC20.jpeg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Those keep showing up in my Instagram feed. I accomplished the same thing with some hooks from the hardware store that screw into the wall. 2 hooks per jack stand works fine. Maybe $4 a stand

In my case, I feel like my wall space is just as valuable as my floor space.

Reactions: Irun
I would probably knock myself unconscious with this setup. I don't care how hard I try, I still hit my head on crap in the garage. :cautious:

That's what I should have learned from Instagram, instead all I learned from Instagram is that men can have periods too.
I learned girls don’t wear bras. And having jack stands stick out from your wall is the new thing. Shelves would be more useful and cheaper.

Reactions: Chris
I would probably knock myself unconscious with this setup. I don't care how hard I try, I still hit my head on crap in the garage. :cautious:
I have a bunch of stuff hanging from the ceiling in my garage. Only a few things hang down head height, and I hit my head on them all the time. Thank goodness, bike tires aren't as painful as the edge of a jack stand would be.

I have a bunch of stuff hanging from my ceiling in my garage. Only a few things hang down head height, and I hit my head on them all the time. Thank goodness, bike tires aren't as painful as the edge of a jack stand would be.

Reactions: Irun
I have a bunch of stuff hanging from the ceiling in my garage. Only a few things hang down head height, and I hit my head on them all the time. Thank goodness, bike tires aren't as painful as the edge of a jack stand would be.
I keep my RTT on top of a rolling HF scaffolding. I had to put a pool noodle on the corner because I kept hitting it.

• Haha
Reactions: zebra12 and Irun
Reactions: Apparition