Hankook Dynapro MT Opinions

2005LJR

Hi everyone, new here and have some questions regarding tires for my LJ. I was curious to get some opinions on the Hankook Dynapro MTs. I’d like to stick to the BFGs but they just don’t make the size I’m looking for

I ran them for a few years, and in fact still have them and am planning to sell them, since I bought new tires and wheels. Pretty decent tires, fairly quiet on road, but had good traction off road. The only thing I found odd, was I somehow picked up a screw and a nail at different times, and plugged the tires myself. It was a real bitch to plug, as the tires seemed very strong, so I don't know whay two things puntured them rather easily.

A set came with my 18'F-180 stock, not bad, had no problems with them in the loose sand and trails at the beach. I have 36K on them so far and they have become loud going down the highway.

I ran them for a few years, and in fact still have them and am planning to sell them, since I bought new tires and wheels. Pretty decent tires, fairly quiet on road, but had good traction off road. The only thing I found odd, was I somehow picked up a screw and a nail at different times, and plugged the tires myself. It was a real bitch to plug, as the tires seemed very strong, so I don't know whay two things puntured them rather easily.
Thank you for the input. So far I’ve gotten mixed reviews on them.

A set came with my 18'F-180 stock, not bad, had no problems with them in the loose sand and trails at the beach. I have 36K on them so far and they have become loud going down the highway.
Since this will be my daily, I’ll probably stick to more of an all terrain. Thanks for your input.

Anyone else know these tires? I found a set of 4 with 100 miles on them for $700.

D7B8A26A-0FB8-443C-832B-D43E44348023.png

just sold my 97 tj that had those on it. in my opinion they're a great mud tire. i got over 45k miles out of them. they are great in mud and snow. liked them so much i bought my brother a set for Christmas for his yj last year. i think 45k for mud tires ran mostly on road is great ! they ride good, bought mine at wally world and balanced and rotated every 5k miles. i'd buy them again in a heartbeat (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

• Love
Reactions: JMT
Since this will be my daily, I’ll probably stick to more of an all terrain. Thanks for your input.
Depending on what tire size you're looking for, I ran two sets of Mickey Thompson ATZ P3s. They're what I'd call a "tweener". They are not a true MT or AT. They are something in between.

Z7NgNyK.jpg

Reactions: JMT