Happy Thanksgiving to all

1606402756443.gif

We have so much to be thankful for.

The average annual income worldwide is $10,000. A lot of us have that much in aftermarket parts on our TJ's and for many, these are toys. That's just an indication of the abundance we have.

I know there are people here on the forum from all over the world, and as an American I don't feel entitled or better than anyone, just thankful I was born here.

At the end of the day, we are all fellow travelers to the grave, and need to try to help each other along the way.

America needs to quit being divided and stop ripping itself apart. It amazes me people can find so much wrong with something so good.

Enjoy your time off, and really look around you, this is the promised land. Perfect? No. But blessed beyond belief. Mankind has never seen anything like what we have, life is easier than it's been in thousands of years, and people need to be grateful. Electricity, cars, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, light and warm clothes, nice beds, radio, technology...these things haven't been around that long.

We have so much to be thankful for.

The average annual income worldwide is $10,000. A lot of us have that much in aftermarket parts on our TJ's and for many, these are toys. That's just an indication of the abundance we have.

I know there are people here on the forum from all over the world, and as an American I don't feel entitled or better than anyone, just thankful I was born here.

At the end of the day, we are all fellow travelers to the grave, and need to try to help each other along the way.

America needs to quit being divided and stop ripping itself apart. It amazes me people can find so much wrong with something so good.

Enjoy your time off, and really look around you, this is the promised land. Perfect? No. But blessed beyond belief. Mankind has never seen anything like what we have, life is easier than it's been in thousands of years, and people need to be grateful. Electricity, cars, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, light and warm clothes, nice beds, radio, technology...these things haven't been around that long.
^^^^^ perfect post!!!!!

And I'll add this...thanks for being on here with me gang, putting up with my nonsense (I can't seem to stop!) and Chris thanks for making this thing happen.

I enjoy it, and it's made a huge difference for me getting back into Jeeps after 25 years.

Thanks for all the likes, there's a comaraderie here, even if it's virtual. All you regulars know what I mean.

@Hog , you know I'm thankful we met, I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your great gang, and thoroughly enjoy every time we get together...thanks for all the links, you amaze me at your savvy resourcefulness.

Let's keep this what it is. It works.

And I'll add this...thanks for being on here with me gang, putting up with my nonsense (I can't seem to stop!) and Chris thanks for making this thing happen.

I enjoy it, and it's made a huge difference for me getting back into Jeeps after 25 years.

Thanks for all the likes, there's a comaraderie here, even if it's virtual. All you regulars know what I mean.

@Hog , you know I'm thankful we met, I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your great gang, and thoroughly enjoy every time we get together...thanks for all the links, you amaze me at your savvy resourcefulness.

I haven't been around that long, but this is a terrific forum. Ended up on a JL forum while researching on my recently acquired LJ the other day--folks there have something very nice to say about this TJ forum.

Very well said!