Hardtop rear glass plastic window retainer?

No. The plastic piece that runs across the bottom of rear window. The rear door butts up against window to keep it tightly closed.

That part I linked to is the plastic piece that runs across the bottom of the rear window. It has the rubber portion attached to it as well.

I replaced mine on my hardtop with that exact piece.

Has anyone remove and replaced the plastic retainer on the back hard top back window?
I had to remove that plastic piece because it was broken somehow. It required a fair amount of work with a glass scraper razor blade.

@nk24 what did you use to attach the new plastic piece to the window. I have to remove and replace the plastic piece on my window. It is loose in some areas and cause the window to vibrate when I hit bumps. Not totally a big deal... The glass isn't going to break (I don't think), but the sound has been annoying me.

@nk24 what did you use to attach the new plastic piece to the window. I have to remove and replace the plastic piece on my window. It is loose in some areas and cause the window to vibrate when I hit bumps. Not totally a big deal... The glass isn't going to break (I don't think), but the sound has been annoying me.
Good idea to replace it. Better safe than sorry if it is vibrating. Those rear windshields are pricey to replace if you don't have glass coverage.

I used JB Weld clear epoxy: https://www.homedepot.com/p/J-B-Weld-25-ml-ClearWeld-Quick-Set-Epoxy-Syringe-50112/204986141

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.