Has anyone run Ironman All Country A/T tires?

TDB55

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
When I bought my Jeep last year it had 5 almost new ones on it. Just wondering what anyone else’s thoughts were. I think they have been a pretty good tire so far.

I had them on my XJ and never had an issue with them. They seemed a decent tire. I believe they are owned by Cooper.

Just looked them up, they are made by Hercules.
You are correct. I recalled them being owned by Cooper but was mistaken. They were only manufacturer by Cooper. I'm not sure if that is still the case or not as mine were from several years ago. If they haven't started producing them in China I'd say they are still a good value.

Reactions: TDB55
i have looked at them, seem to see them on JK's mostly, like the pataginia's. probably cause they have cheap 17's. what i have noticed from seeing quite a few for sale 2nd hand is they could benefit from being rotated often and mind the air pressure to keep the center treads from wearing b4 the outside pads.

Not the A/T's but I had a set of their MT's on a truck. They lasted right at 50,000 miles of 95% pavement driving.

Reactions: TDB55
Ironman is a great budget tire. The company I work for owns Ironman and Hercules. Cooper builds most of the Hercules stuff, but Ironman is all offshore product built to our specs. We have higher standards than most. I wouldn’t be afraid of them at all.

Reactions: TDB55 and 06lj
You are correct. I recalled them being owned by Cooper but was mistaken. They were only manufacturer by Cooper. I'm not sure if that is still the case or not as mine were from several years ago. If they haven't started producing them in China I'd say they are still a good value.
Made in Thailand

Reactions: 06lj
My local tire guy suggested the Ironman 31x10.50R15/6 All Country tires for my 2000 TJ. I have stock rims and suspension. It will be mostly pavement use and some sand when I can. $144 each. Thoughts?