Has Quadratec gone out of business?

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I ordered a lift kit for a friend here in Dubai back in November along with other parts. I can no longer view my transactions on their website and they are closed every time I call according to their robot. I can't recall the young lady's name who frequents this site. Anyone know? I know, I should have known better, but they have have come through in the past.

I ordered from them last week and got a shipping notice yesterday. But, I'm seeing the same thing on their site - I am unable to see my order history.

I have also been calling their 800 numbers the past few days to set up a return and only got messages that they were closed or that they were putting in a new system. Has been like that since late last week.

1645633527225.png

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Seems like they may be having issues with their upgrade since they have been using that same messaging since late last week.

Reactions: BillW
I can’t see my orders either, but have been receiving packages from them periodically. Probably short staffed like everyone else.

Can’t see my order history but I just ordered stuff a few days ago and it shipped next day. Business as usual far as I can tell.

I tried calling their customer service this afternoon and was able to get through this time. The service rep said they are finishing a migration to a new operating system and they account info should be back online soon. Their phones were also offline for a few days.

Reactions: BillW
I've never had a problem with them. Every time I order, it's here in 2-4 days with standard shipping. The one time I had to talk with customer service (my fault), it was handled very quickly.

Maybe their computer guy is out sick and the upgrade is being (mis)handled by management. This could take a while . . .;)

I can't believe people still order from them. I stopped using them years ago.
I've been ordering from them for years. I always get the best price and if I have a problem, they take care of it right away.
They ship free, and I get my stuff in a day or two.
Thats not to say I don't order from other places like Savvy, Black Magic, TRE and NorthRidge.

One place I used to love was 4X4Groupbuy.com. He was great unit he started scamming people.

Reactions: skrelnik
I placed an order with them last night and received the tracking info today. Items are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Love being just a couple hours south of them!