Having problems and no one seems to know how to fix it

Ok, back to let you all know what happened and to pick your brains again.
My mechanic changed all the hoses in the engine department as he said many had split, he changed the Fuel pump, plugs and leads. Still no change. I'm at a total loss here and i need to sort this problem out, i don't want it to cause new problems.

How about an exhaust leak?

My 4.0 would pop and crackle because not all the exhaust was reaching the O2 sensor.

So the engine poured on the fuel. Was getting 8 mph.

My headers were cracked.

-Mac

The only Jeep dealer (service/garage) i can find out here closed during Covid, so any problems with Jeeps we are well stuck. Would it be worth recording the sound and then calling an American dealership (or someone one of you can recommend).

Just to refresh the topic, it only goes wrong after a couple of mins running (loses power and bucks forward). Once i use the Clutch and gas together it blows it out and then ok until i turn it off agan. 1 Min or 10 hours does not matter, same problem.

How handy are you? Or can you be... happy to help...

Take a look at your headers and see if you can see cracks.

Get some Seafoam or engine cleaner... something that will smoke...pull the big vacuum hose running to the brake booster...shove it into the Seafoam... should smoke...watch the headers...get friends to help...see if you see smoke. Cold mornings can also do it...but I doubt you get any of those.

How much rust on the Jeep?

-Mac

How handy are you? Or can you be... happy to help...

Take a look at your headers and see if you can see cracks.

Get some Seafoam or engine cleaner... something that will smoke...pull the big vacuum hose running to the brake booster...shove it into the Seafoam... should smoke...watch the headers...get friends to help...see if you see smoke. Cold mornings can also do it...but I doubt you get any of those.

How much rust on the Jeep?

-Mac

I have limited movement so can't really try anything myself, would have to ask the mechanic.
The Jeep has very little rust (visable) from the top but i can't see below to answer that question. I put redex (well the Spanish equivalent) through it and no smoke came out, i was expecting loads, and i now only put in premium fuel to see if that helps.

When the fuel pump was replaced i was told it needed to do X amout of miles to improve, as it has to reconfigure itself (air to fuel). Anyway it seemed to improve a liitle for about 2 weeks but is now going back to the original problem.

Would an exhaust problem cause the problems only on start up but ok after? and then when still warm when switched off after being ok do the same again?

Maybe not...but just trying to rule enough stuff out to narrow down the issue.

What air temperatures do you typically see? Maybe heat soaked fuel rail? But that would be after it warmed up...so probably not.

Lots of pictures would help. Perhaps we can spot something amiss.

-Mac

If you can take video of issue and post here. I can’t help but with all the knowledge on this forum between that and maybe photos someone can put you in right direction.