Austin Zimbelman

I know I’ve read a couple forums about this and I’m not entirely sure it solves my problem. Anyhow, my TJ has recently stopped blowing air through everything. No heat/ac in any vents- defrost, feet, face, etc. I replaced the blower motor just last night and it still does not work. What’s next in line? Prior to it stop working, there were a few times where I could smell something burning through the vents. I have no idea where it came from but it was definitely within the venting or heat. I don’t know if I can leave my number but please message me @ (308)two18- eight63two

Any luck getting your blower working? Mine intermittently works. Mine worked this morning when I started my Jeep, but stopped at some point during my ride in to work. I will have to get my multimeter out, so I can check the voltage at the blower.

I had a similar issue, my ground connection at the connector plug for heat and a/c control was loose...
However, if you smell something burning it would probably be the resistor or blower motor windings...
In my instance, I would get a hot lead constantly at the blower connector but no ground at connector... So if I used a direct ground to the ground side of connector the blower would run... I removed the direct ground then...
I removed heat control and set fan speed and jiggled the connector and blower would come on...
Re-spliced the ground connection at the connector and all has been working properly...
Hope this helps.
Good luck.