Heat and A/C only blow on lowest level

leonardo

My HVAC controls only blow on the lowest level. I replaced my blower motor resistor and it didn't fix the problem. At two random moments during driving, my hvac controls randomly started blowing on the highest level but this was out of my control and I didn't do anything for that to happen. I can also note that the harness for the resistor looks a little corroded and is very stiff but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Could it be the fan switch inside the hvac control panel?

What year is your Jeep. Mine is an 05 and my HVAC control panel went out as well. Mine blows full blast on the lowest 2, medium on 3, and super low on 4. But sometimes nothing on 2-4. New "used" panels are about $75-100. Make sure it compatible with your year. 05-06 are different than 04-previous.

Ps. I replaced the resistor as well and it fixed nothing.

What year is your Jeep. Mine is an 05 and my HVAC control panel went out as well. Mine blows full blast on the lowest 2, medium on 3, and super low on 4. But sometimes nothing on 2-4. New "used" panels are about $75-100. Make sure it compatible with your year. 05-06 are different than 04-previous.

Ps. I replaced the resistor as well and it fixed nothing.

I have a 2001. There are brand new hvac control panels on amazon for about 60 but they aren't oem. Does your hvac still blow like that after your replaced the hvac control panel or was that before?