Hello from Spartanburg South Carolina (Total Jeep n00b here fair warning.)

SpringfieldXD45

So hello everyone, my name is Jody (yes a dude/guy/XY/male) and I am brand new to the Jeep world. I have never even owned a Chrysler product before! But my youngest little boy Ollie(4yr old) really likes Jeeps, and is currently battling cancer (Neuroblastoma) so I bought a fixer-upper for him one day and us to play around with tinkering with, and boy has it been one. The engine was blown, so I had to buy a re-man and have the tranny rebuild at the same time. Now I need to do the exhaust (very, very, noisy/loud) or is that just they way a 4cyl 3spd automatic Wrangler supposed to be? I have always liked the look of a Jeep (I would love for someone to gift me a Willy's Jeep) :D
Anyways, I have been married going on 17 years, have 2 sons Liam 6yr and Ollie 4yr, a beagle/hound mutt named Peaches.
Been in I.T. at my current job for over 11 years, but doing I.T. work for over 20 years.
God is good!

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum and the world of TJs. You picked the right Jeep and the right Jeep forum. Now just let me say this:

This thread is worthless without pics