Hello from Virginia

TPyles

TJ Junkie
Supporting Member
Hey all... or I should say...Hey y'all. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the knowledge that gets passed around here. Without you guys, I honestly would have probably given up on several occasions. It's helped me out more times than I can count. So for that, I share the blame with all y'all for what I've gotten myself into. After 2 years of owning my 1st TJ (97 Sahara), I had to go get one more (04 Rubicon)...for my wife, of course!;) Seriously,Thank You for all the help you've provide me. Looking forward to learning more.

Sahara & Rubicon 2.jpg

Twice the fun, and twice as good looking but problem is now you'll be twice as broke ;)

Welcome to the forum..we're here to help spend your moolah !! hehe

Ok, when's she's asleep, dig in her purse , and get the Rubicon keys .....
Dana 44's, lockers , disc brakes on all 4 wheels, stock 4:10 gears - that's the good stuff to build on .

Try to work it where you stay married !

Nice rides.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
LOL. That's my plan.

When I explained all the extras her Rubicon had over my Sahara, she asked me if it had bluetooth. Bluetooth?! WTF? It's her Rubicon my ass. But she's a keeper. Now I'm confused who I'm talking about.

Thanks for confirming my plan was on the right track.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Oh man... so you're two times as broke as the rest of us now, huh?

I'll bet your wife is happy though, huh?

Let us know how this works out .

Don't trade her in yet!

That is so true. So true. I've opened a can of worms and lost the lid. But I am loving it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've been looking at a second Rubicon and it went over like a fart in a diving helmet with my wife.

Looks like you're a step ahead of most of us.... She can't tell you to sell one or you'll sell hers.