Hello! Long time lurker, now a lifetime support member!

Space Naught

Small Wheels Go Zoom
Lifetime Supporting Member
As the title states, Ive lurked on this forum since I can remember back when my Grandfather first got me into Jeeps. After he passed in 2011, I was kindly gifted his Wrangler. It was a no frills 1998 TJ Sport w/ Dual Top. It had the 32RH and the laughable 2.4L. Around 2017, it started the experience an issue with the PCM that caused it to intermittently short out. My parents decided to sell it rather than fix it as we already had more than enough cars.

Fast forward to October of 2023. I am on my own, making good money, and want to change up what I daily drive (2004 Toyota Solara Convertible) and found a family friend wanting to sell their 2001 Sahara. It had low miles, zero rust, and only a few minor issues that I could easily repair myself. Purchased it and instantly resolved the airbag light (stupid bulb in the passenger on/off control) , alignment, and torched brakes.

Here's a shot of it from a few weeks back when I finally replaced the poorly installed Sierra Offroad replace-a-top with the Pavement Ends Sprint Top (Spice of course)

Photo of my Jeep w/ the new top

Anywho, lets get to who I am.

I am just a random guy who loves driving a brick down the interstate and attempting to go offroad in the concrete jungle of DFW. (Not to mention the hilariously small Defender LTX's the previous owner just put on it before I bought it)

I enjoy spur of the moment trips to no-where, enjoy wasting time playing video games, and worst of all.... I tend to tinker too far beyond the point of return.

Thank you for reading my mindvomit and I am looking forward to finally being a part of the forum!