Hello!!

Dabenthusiast

First off hello,
Second i do not have my jeep yet but i am set stuck on a tj wrangler...
For most part i want something to drive to trails then be very capable on trail.
Id prefer a stock jeep but it seems hard to find ..

If anyone is interested in pointing me towards what i should look for when buying a jeep or a tj specifically.
I want a rubicon but cant find many in my area and am fine with sahara or any 4.0i preferably a manual transmission..
Mostly already lifted jeeps with mods in my area but i dont know if i should buy one with some parts or look for just a stock tj

What problems or trims i might look for when choosing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

I think that any of those 3 you linked to are excellent vehicles to go look at. Being as though they are west coast cars, they should hopefully be rust free (the biggest issue that plagues used TJs).

My favorite of the bunch is the orange colored one, only because that seems to be a reasonably rare color for TJs!

Reactions: Dabenthusiast
I think that any of those 3 you linked to are excellent vehicles to go look at. Being as though they are west coast cars, they should hopefully be rust free (the biggest issue that plagues used TJs).

My favorite of the bunch is the orange colored one, only because that seems to be a reasonably rare color for TJs!
Thanks alot, i found acouple posts similar to mine and realized the tjs out here are mostly rust free as long as i stay away from lake tahoe area with salted roads and snow.
My bad for making a common question post. This forum is great so far cant wait to actually get my tj and start posting

Also one question i had is what is a normal mileage for a tj and what might be alittle high mileage... or should i not be concerned with that

Welcome. When I was searching two years ago, I wanted something with under 100k on it, and no rust. It took me 8 months to find it. It will most likely depend on your budget. Motors are known to run for a very long time. And of course it all depends on how the previous owner treated it.

Welcome. When I was searching two years ago, I wanted something with under 100k on it, and no rust. It took me 8 months to find it. It will most likely depend on your budget.

Ya i would prefer under 100k but iv only found acouple. Some are 4cyl so im steering away from that unless someone convinces me to get one...

I see some that are about 11k$ for low 100k miles
Then i see some 11k$ for nearly 200k miles.. any idea why that might be?