Help finding a part?

olysan

Hi all. I'm a newbie who's been lurking for a while. I'm swapping an ATK engine into a 2000 wrangler and I wasn't able to get the stud shown below out without damage so I need to replace it, but I can't find a part # or suitable replacement. This stud holds the dipstick bracket in place and also is a ground connection. It is 5/16 and screws into the block above and slightly aft of the dipstick tube. Can anyone help with a part number or recommended alternative? Thanks in advance.
1582668550598.png

I believe the p/n is 6035664. STUD, .312-18x1.560.

However, you may have a hard time finding one new. You may want to check a pick-n-pull or fashion one yourself out of all-thread and a couple of nuts.

Reactions: Tim Redman
Here's what I ended up doing. I used a Carb mounting stud because it is the right size and readily available. The only issue with it is there's a 1/4" shoulder in the middle where there's no threads. I used two washers and the flange from the dipstick tube to give it enough thickness so that I could tighten the nut. The electrical terminal will go where the red arrow is and I'm thinking I will use a washer and lock washer, so it will go: Dipstick Tube Flange - washer - washer - nut - ground connector - washer - lock washer - nut.
1582817502212.png