Help me diagnose a cylinder 3 misfire on a 2001 TJ

When did the problem start?

Try swapping around the spark plug from #3 with one from another cylinder. I know they don't have much mileage, but I worked in a parts store for a bit and I know they could have been dropped and then put right back on the shelf... which could be enough for a small crack.

Outside of that, I don't have any other ideas other than sensors. They can do some weird stuff when they start to fail.

Does anyone even know what sensor trips a Cylinder 3 Misfire code? If you can figure out which one it is, I'd start there. Brief google search says maybe a Crank Position Sensor, but that was generic information and not necessarily accurate for a TJ.

Will do that tomorrow and see what happens. I'm thinking I will swap a spark plug, and then replace both cam and crank position sensors and see what happens. I guess I reached the point of throwing parts at it :/

Do an actual OHM test on the plugs, I had cleaned, gapped and pressure bomb tested good on a plug, put a multimeter on it and it had an open circuit inside the plug but it was sparking good on the tester. Had a weird intermittent problem on that cylinder.