Help Me Identify Steering Parts

BlueC

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I'm looking for help identifying the brand of this steering kit. I bought it about a year ago open box like-new, advertised as a RockJock setup, in a RockJock box. When it got here, I checked to see that I had two rods and 4 ends, then put it in the parts pile. That's my fault. Now that I have time to put it on, I see it's not a RockJock as advertised, so I'm trying to figure out what it is and how I'm going to handle it.

From the one end I'm thinking it is a Rugged Ridge set up.

1705781194503.png

KIMG2275.JPG

KIMG2276.JPG

KIMG2277.JPG

Ae they known for that?

Idk. Open box are discount price customer returns so it is a somewhat risky scenario.The axleshafts i got from them were also open box. I needed to clean up the seal surface on one so it wouldn't leak oil.

I would definitely inform extreme terrain they got ripped off by the last customer who did a bait and switch.that was theft.

You got screwed, I'd raise hell with them.

If I was within my 30 day return window, I wouldn't hesitate to do that and send it back, but I'm at 7 months of ownership now. I'll probably get in touch with them Monday, but I don't expect much to come from it.

Ae they known for that?

I've bought 6 items from them open box. This is the first one I’ve had issue with, and of course it's the most expensive item.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford