Help with Boosted technologies supercharger vacuum lines

meangreen98

TJ Enthusiast
Hey everyone, I recently acquired a used boosted tech supercharger kit for my 98 4.0
Luckily the kit came with every bolt needed to bolt it up. So I have it bolted it up now and now I don't know which vacuum lines go into which port, the instructions I got from boosted techs website simply say to reconnect all the vacuum lines, but it doesn't tell me to where.
I'm hoping someone on here can help me with this and possibly provide some sort of diagram or picture of how they have their hoses setup. Thanks!

Basically, all of the lines that previously went to the intake manifold now go right after the TB.

If you have a gauge for boost, that goes to the intake manifold.

Cap off any unused ports.

Basically, all of the lines that previously went to the intake manifold now go right after the TB.

If you have a gauge for boost, that goes to the intake manifold.

Cap off any unused ports.

Thanks, I actually ended up finding a seperate set of instructions before I saw there was a reply to this thread.
One thing I can't figure out is the bypass valve, the top port gets hooked into the manifold tub to read boost, but the other port I'm not sure of. does that just release unused pressure to the atmosphere?

Thanks, I actually ended up finding a seperate set of instructions before I saw there was a reply to this thread.
One thing I can't figure out is the bypass valve, the top port gets hooked into the manifold tub to read boost, but the other port I'm not sure of. does that just release unused pressure to the atmosphere?
Correct.