Hey Now! from NJ

Rustynj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've been lurking a plenty lately on this forum. I've bought and sold two JKUs ('13 and '17) and have since been driving small pickups. Well, I've got the bug again and thought to myself, why not try a real Jeep this go around? So while I'm hunting for the perfect TJ I figured I'd join the forum here and keep the stoke up. Seems like it could take a while to find "the one."

Not looking for anything too out of the ordinary. A somewhat affordable, reliable DD with A/C. Auto or manual fine by me. Green and tan.

I've been lurking a plenty lately on this forum. I've bought and sold two JKUs ('13 and '17) and have since been driving small pickups. Well, I've got the bug again and thought to myself, why not try a real Jeep this go around? So while I'm hunting for the perfect TJ I figured I'd join the forum here and keep the stoke up. Seems like it could take a while to find "the one."

Not looking for anything too out of the ordinary. A somewhat affordable, reliable DD with A/C. Auto or manual fine by me. Green and tan.
Welcome.
Being ex NJ and having recently completed a frame replacement on my NJ Jeep your #1 issue will be finding a TJ with a clean frame anywhere in your area so consider looking outside the rust belt.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Thanks for the tips guys. I guess my next Q would be after finding a rust free vehicle, how do you keep it that way?