Hey!

spieta82

New here, and new to Jeeps!
Let me start by saying I’m in love already... anyways I have myself a nice little 03 TJ X... And it’s the best little thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of driving.
She’s slightly adjusted, bigger tyres, 2.5 lift, nice 12k winch now... which is as I bought her.
Obviously I’m gonna make her my own, because well, who doesn’t? But for now I’m here to learn..
I’m in CT, haven’t joined any clubs etc as I don’t know where to start really. I’ve a small list of wants with her already so will be about a bit with probably annoying questions but a girls gotta start somewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum....and welcome to being broke too...on the plus side though you will have a great looking Jeep
Post some pics when you get a chance...we like pics !!!

These are the only pictures I have of her, which are a little dated - she has the winch, and a hard top on now lol
2003, 88k miles... I’ve updated my profile a bit too HTH.

DA36C84B-0CEF-48B1-AC6C-85E2EBEE8611.jpeg

3032B0C0-AB2E-4126-95BA-83C940754EA9.jpeg

69E31604-9AC8-4401-8FDF-2431FBCD1C54.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. Jeep looks in great shape. Do you have other plans to make more modifications to it?

I spent 20+ years living in Connecticut. Didn't have my Jeep back then though.

Usually here it is tires, I am familiar a bit as I have a 74 Triumph TR6 and on those forums it is boot (trunk), hood (convertible top) and bonnet for the front hood.

I see... didn’t realise that was spelt differently too! You learn every day I guess!
A triumph? Nice! Pics?
I want some new ‘tires’ lol
A train horn.... because I can
Some LED headlights and back lights
And a new sound system as she’s on standard and it’s not the best...
I also need to fix a o2 sensor, but it’s post cat so not major immediately.
Other than that, I want to take her out and see what she can do and fix whatever I may or may not break on that first learning trip haha

Reactions: Kathy and JMT
Oh boy... now that’s a car!! It’s immaculate! It must be a hell of a ride if you dare take her out with everyone else on the roads lol I don’t think I could, too many people who can’t drive!
How long have you had her?
She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing [emoji4]

Oh boy... now that’s a car!! It’s immaculate! It must be a hell of a ride if you dare take her out with everyone else on the roads lol I don’t think I could, too many people who can’t drive!
How long have you had her?
She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing [emoji4]

Thanks, I have had her for 3 years, originally a Texas car so no rust, I have rebuilt the suspension/brakes and made the underside as close to factory as I could. I don't drive it much as either the roads are too crowded or the small town twisty, fun roads are always patrolled by the ticket happy local police.

Great looking TJ, really. The AEV wheels are super special and hard to come by. Good plan to upgrade the stereo. The TJ sound system sucks

Welcome, Nice TJ! If you like tyres over tires, are you also a football fan? Liverpool junky here.