Hi folks!

Neube

Full disclosure:

I started an account here because I work for a dealer who has confidence in my ability to buy cool sh!&. I a had a Wrangler freak staring over my shoulder telling me to bid on a rare LJ...so I bought it.

We now have an 04 LJ in Shale Green with 67k miles. After somesome research it seems it was 1 of only 314 in that color for LJ's.

I wanted to post it here since it's completely southern, low miles, and rust-free.

3 owners and the last owner had it since 2006 with 18k miles. He applied a body lift on top of the factory body spacers and added 35's and a stereo head unit. Really seems like a mall crawler.

We replaced the valve cover gasket and put on new, cheap 35's. One overhead speaker is blown. Top is in great shape.

I couldn't find the "vendor section" to post to as implied in the rules. (On mobile-maybe it doesn't show there.)

I'm asking for permission to post a link to our website or post in sales ads.

p.s. I wouldn't take the time to post here if I wasn't confident in the condition and rarity of this LJ.

Thanks,
"Neube"

Full disclosure:

I started an account here because I work for a dealer who has confidence in my ability to buy cool sh!&. I a had a Wrangler freak staring over my shoulder telling me to bid on a rare LJ...so I bought it.

We now have an 04 LJ in Shale Green with 67k miles. After somesome research it seems it was 1 of only 314 in that color for LJ's.

I wanted to post it here since it's completely southern, low miles, and rust-free.

3 owners and the last owner had it since 2006 with 18k miles. He applied a body lift on top of the factory body spacers and added 35's and a stereo head unit. Really seems like a mall crawler.

We replaced the valve cover gasket and put on new, cheap 35's. One overhead speaker is blown. Top is in great shape.

I couldn't find the "vendor section" to post to as implied in the rules. (On mobile-maybe it doesn't show there.)

I'm asking for permission to post a link to our website or post in sales ads.

p.s. I wouldn't take the time to post here if I wasn't confident in the condition and rarity of this LJ.

Thanks,
"Neube"

You're more than welcome to post your inventory here in the Jeeps For Sale sub-forum, as long as they are Jeep Wrangler TJs or LJs (produced from 97-06).

We always like seeing nice Wranglers for sale, so by all means, go for it!

If it was a Rubicon model I think @Starrs would be in heaven!

Reactions: ac_