Hi from Carlsbad, CA.

Ryan Thomas

I have no idea how I got here.
Supporting Member
Hi all,
I'm Ryan - a long time Jeep owner back from hiatus ;)
I had to give up my enduro bikes because of my bad hands, so I decided to build another Jeep!
I am going with a "Super Stock" approach on my 2000 Spork (I'm going to make "Spork" badging for it, heh), so I can road trip it more easily to Colorado etc.

So far, the undercarriage is pretty much completely done and I just need to add a few more things (sliders on order, bumper changes, and a couple interior items).

Talk to you all soon!

IMG_20160619_181911.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, that was something I was definitely going for - kinda stormtrooper-ish (I even got the black Hi-Lift to match, lol). I definitely want to swap the seats out for some black ones soon also. The tan seat scheme is just wrong for a white and black jeep!

Mmmm, nothing beats a nice, clean, white TJ (in my opinion). Gotta love that!

What's next on the mod list?

Well, I *just* put the Rigid D2 Dually lights on yesterday (Great lights!) and have several other things showing up this week - the main one being an interior upgrade, BedTread floor covering. I have the front parts now, but the rear isn't going to be here until Tuesday.

Other than that, Savvy Bumpers (proabably), Dropkick Slyders for the side protection (Had them on my 97 and loved them) and some interior fix items like the gear indicator bezel (Had to go with an auto on this one because of my crap hands). Also, I'm pretty sure i need some black and grey Mastercraft seats - you know, to keep the color scheme right, heh.

Now, for what has already been done:
Quadratec Stealth LED headlights (Completely awesome!)
Stock height springs
Bilstein 5100 shocks (Couldn't find stock height OME - but will probably do a 2" lift eventually)
Master bushing kit
Front axle spindles
New Calipers Rotors and pads
New drums and shoes for rear
New oil pan and gasket
Teraflex Oil pan skid
Teraflex Steering Skid
G2 Diff covers front and back
Heavy duty steering kit
heavy duty drag links front and back (still need to put an adjustable on rear to get it dialed in perfectly)
Transfer case rebuild (stock)
New radiator and trans cooler lines (Still need to add extra cooler for trans)
New water pump and thermostat
New hoses etc...
New fender flares
31" Wrangler AT Kevlars on 15x8 steelies (Although, I think I'm going to swap the steelies for Mamba Alloys)

I'm sure there are a few things I've forgotten, but you know - lists get long!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Nice list so far. I know how it is with these rigs. Just when you think you see a light at the end of a tunnel and you're almost done with your build, you find a ton of other things to do. It really never does end with Jeeps!