Hi from Jacksonville nc

Chris conner

Im new to this forum. I drive an 07 Tacoma and my wife is looking to get a Tj, so I'm looking forward to finding new things and learning more about them to assist her in getting a great jeep. Thanks

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum Chris! You'll learn a lot about TJs hanging around here, there's some really brilliant minds on the forum.

You'll have to let us know when the wife ends up getting a TJ!

Reactions: Chris conner
I appreciate it, I'm currently out of town for the next month, but as soon as I get back I'll be hunting hard for one. I'm looking forward to meeting other members and learning a lot.

anyone know how long it takes till i can look at the for sale page on here, so i can try to find one on here?

You can look at it whenever you want, there's no time limit.

Of course since the forum only started 5 months ago it's probably not going to be as populated yet as say Craigslist, eBay or Autotrader.

well if everything goes to plan i should be picking up this 97 tj tomorrow. only thing is my wife has to learn to drive a stick
00I0I_k5WCSonf65y_600x450.jpg

Reactions: Travis and Chris
Hopefully! I tried to teach my wife to drive stick last year and she just gave up on me!

Yeah, that's a good way to look at it! I am sure she will figure it out.

So cool! Glad she got he hang of it pretty well. She's going to end up loving that thing!

My wife hates automatics. It takes a while to teach then to drive with only one foot:eek:.

I've got to fix some minor things like passenger seatbelt is broken and won't retract, the climate control is cracked, just little things like that. But overall its nice, i caught her just sitting and hanging out in it in the garage with the dogs

Reactions: Ron505 and Chris
I've got to fix some minor things like passenger seatbelt is broken and won't retract, the climate control is cracked, just little things like that. But overall its nice, i caught her just sitting and hanging out in it in the garage with the dogs

Sounds like you got her hooked. That's the first step. Now let her do some trail driving and get stuck. That will allow the argument for lockers to be much more persuasive. Just trying to help ya out here.;)