Hog

BonesXX

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I had the most fortunate experience of meeting @Hog today. I had some wore out tires and I wanted to get $35 for them Since I had not told anyone the price @Hog suggested that we try to make a little money so we conspire together to charge Andy 300. However @Hog demanded half the money. I told him in order for me to give you half the money you’re gonna have to tell me a true secret about Andy. He really spilled the beans he told me that Andy favored long haired white sheep with small hooves. At that point I went blank and haven’t remembered shit since.

Last edited:
I had the most fortunate experience of meeting @Hog today. I had some wore out tires and I wanted to $35 for them Since I had not told anyone the price @Hog suggested that we try to make a little money so we conspire together to charge Andy 300. However @Hog demanded half the money. I told him in order for me to give you half the money you’re gonna have to tell me a true secret about Andy. He really spilled the beans he told me that Andy favored long haired white sheep with small hooves. At that point I went blank and haven’t remembered shit since.
Lmmfao!

Reactions: Hog
I had the most fortunate experience of meeting @Hog today. I had some wore out tires and I wanted to $35 for them Since I had not told anyone the price @Hog suggested that we try to make a little money so we conspire together to charge Andy 300. However @Hog demanded half the money. I told him in order for me to give you half the money you’re gonna have to tell me a true secret about Andy. He really spilled the beans he told me that Andy favored long haired white sheep with small hooves. At that point I went blank and haven’t remembered shit since.
And what @AndyG don't know is @Hog is bringing the tires to me!!!!!

@AndyG and @Hog are 2 real great guys!!!!! I am glad to call them friends!!!!

I had the most fortunate experience of meeting @Hog today. I had some wore out tires and I wanted to get $35 for them Since I had not told anyone the price @Hog suggested that we try to make a little money so we conspire together to charge Andy 300. However @Hog demanded half the money. I told him in order for me to give you half the money you’re gonna have to tell me a true secret about Andy. He really spilled the beans he told me that Andy favored long haired white sheep with small hooves. At that point I went blank and haven’t remembered shit since.
Dam.. you weren’t suppose to tell especially here!!!.. the sheep thing was only one time and I only held the sheep’s head!!!