HOLY COW! Complete set of Fox Racing shocks for $125!!!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is obviously a HUGE error on the part of 4 Wheel Parts, but check this out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019FWUY9K/?tag=wranglerorg-20

As of writing this, a complete set of them is $125! I just ordered a set to see if they'll honor the price. My guess is they are going to change this really quick, and maybe even cancel my order.

I'm really baffled as to why they have a 3-4.5" front shock paired with a 2.5-3.5" rear shock. Are people planning on lifting their TJ less in the rear? Haha

Reactions: jeep_boss
Oh, and proof that it did happen!

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 8.32.20 AM.png

Obviously I don't need these since I have Ranchos, but would't I be stupid not to buy them at this price!?

Reactions: rubicube
I just ordered me a set. Seemed legit since its 4 wheel parts.

We'll see if they honor it. Someone is going to get in big trouble, because these things are supposed to be about $500 for a set.

I'm really baffled as to why they have a 3-4.5" front shock paired with a 2.5-3.5" rear shock. Are people planning on lifting their TJ less in the rear? Haha

No kidding, BUY NOW!

What's the report on how these ride?

Reactions: Chris
I have ranchos too which is why I am going to buy Fox but not those. Get fox but with the savvy tune to match the rest of my TJ's suspension .

No kidding, BUY NOW!

What's the report on how these ride?

I had them on my old Rubicon. They ride almost identical to the Bilstein 5100s, which is firm, but personally I don't mind it at all. It's not jarring, just firm.

The nice thing is they are aluminum (so they don't rust as easy), the finish on them is amazing, and they are rebuildable, which most shocks for our TJs aren't.

Reactions: rubicube
I have Rough Country shocks on mine right now. They have about knocked a couple teeth out so anything has to be better.

The Fox shocks ride nice, just firm. That isn’t a bad thing though, because you have people who like firm rides and other people who like soft rides. It’s all preference.

But when I say firm, I don’t mean “rough” by any means. A lot of people dislike the way Bilstein 5100s ride for instance, whereas I love the way they ride.

The Fox shocks ride nice, just firm. That isn’t a bad thing though, because you have people who like firm rides and other people who like soft rides. It’s all preference.

But when I say firm, I don’t mean “rough” by any means. A lot of people dislike the way Bilstein 5100s ride for instance, whereas I love the way they ride.

I agree with the more firm ride. To me when they're too soft it makes the jeep feel like it wants to walk back and forth on the road. But mine right now jar you when going over cracks in the road and don't let me come across train tracks.

Reactions: Chris
Tempting but I got Bilstein 5100 not to long ago and finally got around to selling my OME....

What's the difference between this and the OME 2" kits (aside from lack of springs)?

If they're as good, I'd be crazy not to get these - that's a helluva savings on a lift!

What's the difference between this and the OME 2" kits (aside from lack of springs)?

If they're as good, I'd be crazy not to get these - that's a helluva savings on a lift!

These shocks wouldn’t work with a 2” lift. With the OME setup, you really want those OME shocks as they are matched perfectly to the springs.