Honda CT125

MutantNinjaTJ

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I Just bought one of this little fun makers ,a new 2023 in Pearl Green. So far pretty nice scooter. I had a 71 and a 72 Trail 110 and this one a little larger in size and more comfortable. Sold a 96 TW a while back and needed to re-invest. Disc brakes front and rear, injected, LED lights, Front ABS, larger rear rack. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't have the two speed gear reduction and the spare fuel tank mounted on the side. These are only available through the Honda allotment program, and all on the allotment were pre-sold here in my area, found one about 3hours away and they actually made me a pretty good deal on it. They claim 158MPG, seems to go a long ways on little fuel so far, put on 65 miles yesterday and still can't stop smiling. :cool:

Reactions: matkal
I Just bought one of this little fun makers ,a new 2023 in Pearl Green. So far pretty nice scooter. I had a 71 and a 72 Trail 110 and this one a little larger in size and more comfortable. Sold a 96 TW a while back and needed to re-invest. Disc brakes front and rear, injected, LED lights, Front ABS, larger rear rack. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't have the two speed gear reduction and the spare fuel tank mounted on the side. These are only available through the Honda allotment program, and all on the allotment were pre-sold here in my area, found one about 3hours away and they actually made me a pretty good deal on it. They claim 158MPG, seems to go a long ways on little fuel so far, put on 65 miles yesterday and still can't stop smiling. :cool:

Picture or it didn't happen.

Front ABS

These things have ABS? That just seems crazy to me, but useful.
1685370091741.png

Reactions: lowranger
Too much "technology", and no dual range kills it for me. I still regret selling my '75 CT90K6. On the plus side, I imagine the new bike has a better electrical system.