SOLD Hooker Blackheart TJ hemi conversion headers and crossover pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJon49

Supporting Member
Price
$600
New in box, never used Hooker Blackheart TJ hemi conversion headers and crossover pipe. I'll also include new gaskets, Blackheart steering pillow relocation bracket, and Stage 8 locking fasteners. I was going to install these on an existing hemi TJ conversion, but I'll be throwing money at an LJ build instead. These are no longer available from Hooker, and were about $850 when they were available. Flexible with delivery to Vegas, Lake Havasu City AZ, or the 909 / 951 areas of SoCal. Asking $600

tempImagesN7GOA.png

tempImageMINK0C.png

WOW.!!
Wish you had these a year ago..
I would have bought them for sure..

I've had them for about two years now with every intention of installing them. It just made sense to keep my existing exhaust system which was probably the most expensive part of the conversion when I did it 12 years ago.

Reactions: Daubie3
I've had them for about two years now with every intention of installing them. It just made sense to keep my existing exhaust system which was probably the most expensive part of the conversion when I did it 12 years ago.

I looked for those before and during my conversion last year but was unable to find any.
I'm plenty happy with the setup I ended up with (although probably not quite as good as the Hooker's) enough that I wouldn't change it out at this point.
Someone is going to get a great deal, just not me this time..

New in box, never used Hooker Blackheart TJ hemi conversion headers and crossover pipe. I'll also include new gaskets, Blackheart steering pillow relocation bracket, and Stage 8 locking fasteners. I was going to install these on an existing hemi TJ conversion, but I'll be throwing money at an LJ build instead. These are no longer available from Hooker, and were about $850 when they were available. Flexible with delivery to Vegas, Lake Havasu City AZ, or the 909 / 951 areas of SoCal. Asking $600

View attachment 508795

View attachment 508796

Curious, does this work for the non-eagle 5.7?

View attachment 508795

View attachment 508796

would you ship the whole thing to westland,mi 48185,if i pay for shipping.i am doing a 2006 jeep wrangler lj rubicon hemi truck project. thanks rubicon 3(jack hunter)

Reactions: MikeE024
Status
Not open for further replies.