Wisconsin 4.0L driveline, supercharger, and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The engine, transmission, and transfercase are all out and ready to go into your Jeeps!

They are covered in some oil in these pictures from removing them, but they were leak free when I had them installed. Absolutely no drops of oil under them in the garage the last few months in the garage.

2004 NP231 transfer case with JBConversions super short SYE and Tera 2lo shift fork. Under 86k miles on the TC, the SYE and shift fork have less than 2k miles. The chain is tight, no bad noises, shifts nicely, no known issues. I have everything to convert this case back to stock and will consider selling the SYE and shift fork separately if I have a buyer for both. Ready for pick up today or to ship within a few days of sale. $550 + Shipping (this is 40% off the cheapest prices I can find).

IMG_20201116_132124.jpg

2004 LJ 42rle transmission. Under 86k miles. This is the 42RLE transmission with the separate TCM (please do your research if the transmission will fit into other models without the separate TCM). Nothing is missing. The fluid and filter were changed around 30k and 60k miles (fluid changed again at 80k). Nice firm shifts. The only issue I have had is that the there was a thin spot in the case which caused a weep. It has been repaired with a JB weld patch and hasn't leaked in the 2k miles since the repair. Includes upgraded 2006 oil pan. I have oil analysis reports from Blackstone which show a healthy transmission — send me a PM and I'll send you the reports. Ready for pick up today or to ship within a few days of sale. $350 + Shipping.

IMG_20201116_205905.jpg

2004 4.0L engine. Under 86k miles. Includes original ECU, SKIM module, and 2 programmed keys. Nothing is missing from this engine, no cut harnesses etc. I have maintained this engine meticulously since buying it with 19k miles. The oil and filter was always changed on or before schedule and an OEM air filter was used it's entire life. No leaks. Doesn't use oil or coolant. I have never had cooling, starting, etc issues with this engine. Runs really good! Includes new OEM oil pan with about 2k miles on it. I have oil analysis reports from Blackstone which show a healthy engine — PM me and I can show them to you. I also have videos showing cold starts, revving, driving, etc. Ready for pick up today or to ship within a few days of sale. $550 + Shipping.

The power steering pump and alternator pictured will be replaced with the original OEM parts before selling.

IMG_20201116_223545.jpg

Reactions: TJ Starting
I decided to lower my prices significantly but if you still find my prices out of your budget let me know and I might be able to work with you so you can get your Jeep back on the road.

Here's to show the current mileage on the Jeep right before the engine was pulled:

(ignore the check engine light, it's only on because the key is in but the engine isn't running)

IMG_20201024_140510.jpg

5 year old radiator available. No leaks. I will be removing the AN fittings from the trans cooler but you can screw in your old fittings. I'm not sure of the brand (could be OEM). $50 + $50 shipping (I'll refund you if it's less) or free local pick up.

IMG_20201118_165931.jpg

IMG_20201118_165942.jpg

IMG_20201118_165957.jpg

The engine, transmission, and transfercase are all out and ready to go into your Jeeps!

They are covered in some oil in these pictures from removing them, but they were leak free when I had them installed. Absolutely no drops of oil under them in the garage the last few months in the garage.

2004 NP231 transfer case with JBConversions super short SYE and Tera 2lo shift fork. Under 86k miles on the TC, the SYE and shift fork have less than 2k miles. The chain is tight, no bad noises, shifts nicely, no known issues. I have everything to convert this case back to stock and will consider selling the SYE and shift fork separately if I have a buyer for both. Ready for pick up today or to ship within a few days of sale. $550 + Shipping (this is 40% off the cheapest prices I can find).

View attachment 204263

2004 LJ 42rle transmission. Under 86k miles. This is the 42RLE transmission with the separate TCM (please do your research if the transmission will fit into other models without the separate TCM). Nothing is missing. The fluid and filter were changed around 30k and 60k miles (fluid changed again at 80k). Nice firm shifts. The only issue I have had is that the there was a thin spot in the case which caused a weep. It has been repaired with a JB weld patch and hasn't leaked in the 2k miles since the repair. Includes upgraded 2006 oil pan. I have oil analysis reports from Blackstone which show a healthy transmission — send me a PM and I'll send you the reports. Ready for pick up today or to ship within a few days of sale. $350 + Shipping.

View attachment 204264

2004 4.0L engine. Under 86k miles. Includes original ECU, SKIM module, and 2 programmed keys. Nothing is missing from this engine, no cut harnesses etc. I have maintained this engine meticulously since buying it with 19k miles. The oil and filter was always changed on or before schedule and an OEM air filter was used it's entire life. No leaks. Doesn't use oil or coolant. I have never had cooling, starting, etc issues with this engine. Runs really good! Includes new OEM oil pan with about 2k miles on it. I have oil analysis reports from Blackstone which show a healthy engine — PM me and I can show them to you. I also have videos showing cold starts, revving, driving, etc. Ready for pick up today or to ship within a few days of sale. $550 + Shipping.

The power steering pump and alternator pictured will be replaced with the original OEM parts before selling.

View attachment 204265
Any ideas on approximately what the shipping would be on the engine? Just trying weigh my options if I decide change engines on a potential purchase.

Any ideas on approximately what the shipping would be on the engine? Just trying weigh my options if I decide change engines on a potential purchase.

Based on other things I've shipped, I would guess between $175-250. If you want to look up rates I can send you the measurements.

Reactions: TJ Starting
  • $85 MLS head gasket set (HS26211PT) (for running higher PSI) - new
  • $25 Felpro Valve cover gasket (VS50458R) - new
  • $27 Felpro head bolts (ES71102) (for running higher PSI, don't reuse head bolts.) - new
These still available?

Sorry for the delay... busy month. 😧 If you guys can wait a little bit longer I'll have time again for shipping these parts out.

Are the roller rockers available still?

Yes.

• $85 MLS head gasket set (HS26211PT) (for running higher PSI) - new
  • $25 Felpro Valve cover gasket (VS50458R) - new
  • $27 Felpro head bolts (ES71102) (for running higher PSI, don't reuse head bolts.) - new
These still available?

Yes.

The blower is sold correct?

I have an interested buyer who's first in line, but you can be next in line.

Is the engine available

Yes. No harness, starter, or flexplate anymore.

Sorry for the delay... busy month. 😧 If you guys can wait a little bit longer I'll have time again for shipping these parts out.

Yes.

Yes.

I have an interested buyer who's first in line, but you can be next in line.

Yes. No harness, starter, or flexplate anymore.
Dibs on the rollers. Will use these on the 4.0 until I get the v8 swap done, which will be after summer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.