Horn only works when my Jeep is turned off

Hey I have a weird problem with mine, if the Jeep is off it works perfect but once the Jeep is on it stops working. Any ideas.
That's a truly strange problem, I can only wonder if a previous owner botched up the wiring somewhere somehow. Do you see any evidence the wiring harnesses like leading to the power distribution center in front of the battery or under the instrument cluster has been rewired or modified in any way?

Hey I have a weird problem with mine, if the Jeep is off it works perfect but once the Jeep is on it stops working. Any ideas.

Check ground G102 on the core support by the left front headlamp it should be bolted to the body make sure it’s clean and tight.

2144C722-D416-4972-B8EE-FF4101C07E40.jpeg

That's a truly strange problem, I can only wonder if a previous owner botched up the wiring somewhere somehow. Do you see any evidence the wiring harnesses like leading to the power distribution center in front of the battery or under the instrument cluster has been rewired or modified in any way?

I know Theo did a sound sistem, his & alarm. I’ve been cleaning little by little but shite don’t want to break or make worst.

In the TJ Resources section on this forum there is a Factory Service Manual in PDF that can be downloaded.
Search thru Section 8W-41 for the wiring schematics with harness connector number, pin outs for the connector and wiring colors that should assist you in troubleshooting your problem.

https://wranglertjforum.com/attachments/2005-tj-service-manual-pdf.14045/