How are the crowds and weather at Moab in mid November?

How many days would that take you?

You're going to have a blast. If you post up your dates in the regional area you may find someone who wants to tag along. i wish I was able to make it.
We are looking forward to this trip for sure. I’ll go ahead and post the dates in the regional area, maybe someone will be there at the same time. Dates are 11/19 - 11/23

@Bob in Texas, fins-n-things, hell’s revenge and poison Spyder mesa are all near Moab, just a few minutes drive. As you go through the book, let me know what you’re thinking. I’d like to talk through some trails. Unfortunately my book is packed for a couple weeks. But I think it would be helpful as to what we are all thinking, and perhaps find some people who have been on the trails and know the obstacles.
I would like to go over some trail runs and plans with you when you have time, we’ve got plenty of time. When y’all get settled in up north maybe I could pick your brain then. It also looks like the local clubs/groups kinda have stuff going on weekly. I’m sure we’ll find some folks to wheel with. Thanks for your help

Reactions: JMT and Alex01
Does moab have a down season where it's too snowy or dangerous to wheel?
So it looks like it's still do able even into october november. Assuming you dont camp and freeze.
We’ll have to keep a eye on the weather, we have a cancellation option on the cabin we have rented. The locals that we talked with said October and November can be a really good time to be there.

Reactions: MaloStapalo