How do I make my Jeep spit flames and pop

I have a 97 tj 2.5l manual 97.5k miles and I’m trying to figure out how to spit flames

Ok your young you want to look cool but spitting flames on a Wrangler that’s a HELL NO. You would never be able to make it pop or split flames with that engine. A Wrangler is meant to off road not split flames. Sell your jeep and buy a Honda or another ricer car.SpItting flames is not cool at all TBH.

Reactions: The IsARubicon
No
Ok your young you want to look cool but spitting flames on a Wrangler that’s a HELL NO. You would never be able to make it pop or split flames with that engine. A Wrangler is meant to off road not split flames. Sell your jeep and buy a Honda or another ricer car.SpItting flames is not cool at all TBH.
I don’t want that shit
What forum am I on? Where am I?
go fuck ur cussion, cussion fucker

@Chris you reading this 😂😂 sorry for the jokes kid, we just think it’s funny. In all honesty there are kits you can add that do what you’re looking for, but in this forum we make jokes at ya, no apologies there....you should post the question on Pirate, those guys are more accepting and will point you in the right way 😉

This isn't going well for you and if it continues you can likely expect to be invited to leave. If you want to stay here and not be ridiculed, I'd tone it down and start understanding you were just being ribbed at first but now people are getting pissed at your comments. Settle down and stop acting like an immature kid please. There's nothing wrong with being a kid here but combining that with being immature too is a bit much. Saying things like like "go fuck ur cussion, cussion fucker" are like you'd hear on a junior high school playground and aren't going to win you any supporters here. Not to mention men don't talk that way. P.S. It's spelled 'cousin'.

Last edited: